Thursday, December 20, 2007

Goodbye Blog!

Well, we only have one more night here in the beach house. I think we'll miss it here, but we are excited about all of the new things that are coming. Unfortunately high speed internet is not an option in the Haute. At least not at either of the parental units! So, as I'm sure you all know, blogging and dial up do not mix. So until I find another way, this will be the last post until we get back to Jacksonville. I'm trying to convince Joe to do one while he's gone, but since it has nothing to do with facebook, I don't think he will. See you soon family!

7 comments:

Carey said...

Sadness

Taryn said...

I am so sad! Maybe the library ?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Not only is there no high speed internet at Mom and Dad Haley's place, but you have to lick the phone cord attachment in order to get a good connection with the computer, the cord that is taped in place. I don't lick it though, I trick Fat Bear into doing it for me. If she complains, I tell her that her eye is turning in to divert her attention.

Melissa said...

Yes, maybe the library. Plus I was thinking; even if I can't put pictures up, I can still write without too much trouble. Don't get me wrong, it will probably still take at least a month to post a paragraph, but I think that's better than nothing! And if I do have to lick the cord, I will try to trick Blake into it. Abbie has probably caught on by now:)

Anonymous said...

This is an example to show the idiot old timer how to post a comment.

Anonymous said...

Good ole Dad to the rescue with the answer once again... I brought home my laptop w/ broadband phone card abilities and educated the airwinger on it's use and operation. It gets you high speed internet w/o cable. He has one now (broadband card) and this branch of the family's web sites should be getting updated soon.

Anonymous said...

Yeah - b/c I keep checking for updates even though I know the site isn't being updated right now!
Carey