Thursday, January 17, 2008

Updates

Well as I am sure you can tell, I haven't been too good about posting pictures. I will get around to that sometime soon. Joe called today and he was just about to get on th C-5, so he is on his way now. It's weird to think about. In the meantime, Mike has been going to the Y while I have been working at the Tea Room. I like it. The schedule is great. It's from 11-2, so Mike can go play with other kids while I help my mom and earn a little money. It's been pretty busy. People always say how great the food is, so hopefully it will stay that way.
The house is coming along. Joe has been going there everyday and taking pictures of the work. The builder said it will be done by April. Lucky for us, Joe Sr. has agreed to check it out to make sure things are going the way they are supposed to be. So, everyone say a prayer that Joe gets to his destination in one piece. Hopefully I'll get to hear from him when they stop in Germany. I'll keep everyone posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's Kathy's famous cooking at the resturant, than I am sure it's good. I plan to eat my fill the next time we're in Terre Haute, Gabe does too!

Anonymous said...

We'll visit the tea room next time we're there too! Good luck Joe! You guys all have a LOT of changes going on in your lives right now!
CArey