Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Halloween!




Tonight we carved pumpkins with our neighbors Bob and Allison. Joe got really brave and decided to carve letters. I thought we were surely headed for disaster, but it turned out really well! He had to hide the halloween candy today. I just couldn't stop eating it! He was afraid that we might run out before halloween and wouldn't have any for the kids in the neighborhood. He was probably right, but it's always a bad idea to take candy away from someone who is 9 months pregnant!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! I can't wait until we get to come up there for Thanksgiving. I hope you have the baby when we come. That would be so cool. Grandma and Grandpa got a new puppy. Her name is Sadie and she is a Husky. She is so adorable! Joe's carving is really cool! GO IRISH! Ha Ha!

Carey said...

That reminds me that we need to carve our pumpkin. Maybe we'll do that when the Colt's game and Lily's nap are over! I think I'll try a "Go Colts" pumpkin! Good idea, Joe! Good new pics! We're still thinking about coming for turkey day. Long drive, but it will definitely be worth it if baby is here! Mom and dad said they are reserving the space for us just incase. If we come I'll make grandma's potatoes.

Melissa said...

Yay! I hope you guys can come. We would LOVE to have you! Allie, I want to see the puppy! I gues when we come home for Christmas. Can't wait to see everyone!

Taryn said...

Looks like you two had fun carving pumpkins! Miss you guys!