Monday, December 04, 2006

Michael is Here!!!



Michael finally arrived on November 29th. He weighed in at 8lbs 8oz. A lot of people think he looks like his Dad, but you can decide for yourself. We are so sorry for anyone who didn't receive pictures. We tried to send them to everyone on Saturday, but a lot of them didn't go through. After a lot of work by his Mom, he finally joined us outside the belly at 4:58pm. Joe thought the one of him with no clothes on was so funny because he looks like he's a rapper.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love my new little nephew. Can't wait to meet him in person! Hope you guys are getting your sleep.

Taryn said...

Congrats you two!!! He is so adorable!!!! I seriously can't wait for Christmas when I get to see my nephew :)

Anonymous said...

He's a fine boy. He's got the Old Timer's (Joe Jr now) chin.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa!
I have been checking the last few weeks because I couldn't remember when you were due. CONGRATULATIONS! He is so precious-- he does look like a rapper in the last one :)
p.s. Could I get your address? You can send it to ljenda@hotmail.com. (Like you don't have anything to do!) Thank you so much! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see him! He is so adorable! He looks like a little gangster in that picture. he looks a lot like joe with that "Butt-Chin". I got him a little shirt for Christmas. It might be a little big but it was the smallest size they had. I can't wait to see you guys! Merry Christmas!!! Love ya!