Friday, October 27, 2006

Fleet Fly In





Hey everyone! I hope you're having a good week. This week was fleet fly in week on base. The Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Gaurd bring in all of their air craft for the students to see and ride in. I thought you might be interested in seeing the helicopters that Joe could end up flying. The Marines have 4, the 46, 53, Cobra and Huey. Those are the only pictures I took. We were short on day light and they were the most important.
The other Marines in the pictures are Bob(our neighbor) and Ethan (Joe's friend). They both just moved back here from Corpus. If you're here for Thanksgiving, you'll get to meet them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I flew in that very same 46 back and forth from Quang Tri. Not really, but those things are getting some hours on them.