Saturday, September 16, 2006

FYI

Hey everybody. I hope you are all doing well. Taryn-The invitations to the baby shower lookm great. Thank you so much. I wanted to tell you guys that I held my first class and it went really well. We had a great time. My second one is tomorrow so I'm crossing my fingers that this one is just as good. I haven't started my online parties yet, but I think that will go over well. Joe ran a 5K this morning. He said it went pretty well. Tonight he's having poker night at our house. That should be interesting. Our friend Brian Miller is visiting from Meridian Mississippi. He's flying jets over there. So, I guess that's it. I hope everybody has a great weekend. I CAN'T WAIT TO COME HOME!!!! I'm so excited.
Ok, Bye!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Yay, I am glad you like the invites :) I can't wait for it all!!!

Anonymous said...

I need to know when the corn maze festival is going down this year. It has become a much anticipated event. Mostly I like to hear Joe scream when he gets lost and overcome with frustration in the maze.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the first class went so well. Good luck tonight! Matt, we're doing the corn maze the weekend everyone is home!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! I can't wait for you to come home. I have some awesome news. I got a new boyfriend! His name is Keaton Shahadey. He's going to be an uncle. I think that is funny because I'm going to be an aunt. 'Can't wait to see you! LOVE YA!