Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mike's Farm




Yesterday we went to a very cool farm not too far away from our house. It was similar to my mom's operation, but a little bigger and they had a HUGE resturant. Everyone has been telling us how great the food was, but I'll tell you-my mom's is better. Even Joe said so. Mike LOVED it there. They were having an antique tractor show and he was in heaven. Some of the owners were nice enough to let him sit on them. Then we went to see them animals and picked out pumpkins. They runn through the holidays with hayrides that go through christmas lights and live nativity scenes. We will be going back for sure!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I take it Mike's "new" thing is thumbs up?!?! He is so cute and Mr. Hank is a doll. Thank you for the pictures! Mom and dad have Hank's picture in the living room. Dad started in on his name again. He said, "I'd take a Hank for a grandson." I informed him that he wouldn't be getting a Hank from me because that is one of those friend rules. He thought that rule was silly. Maybe he can work on Michael and Lori?!? I miss you guys.

Laura

Melissa said...

Hi! i'm glad you got teh picture! Call me soon!

Carey said...

Mike looks like he's in heaven sitting on that tractor! It'd be hard to find fall festival food better than your moms. Is Sturgeon's Barn going to be up and running this year at all? CAN'T WAIT till you guys get home!

Taryn said...

Michael, you are too funny with your thumbs up thing. Who taught you that?
Henry, Aunt T can't wait to snuggle with you!
Miss you guys!