Monday, February 19, 2007

Updates!

Well Joe is on his way back from his last cross country flight. He is nearing the end of flight school now. Mike has added rice cereal to his diet. He thinks it's the best. My Dad and Wendy came to visit this weekend. We had a good time just hanging out. My Dad's birthday was on Sunday. Ol'47. I made him a cake to celebrate. Training is going fine. There are 4 5k races coming up in the next month. I think we're going to enter a few of them for practice! This past weekend was also the start of lots of visitors!! yay! I love that time. Abbie should be coming down around the 6th of March. Then my family will be coming around the 1st week of April. Next I believe Joe's family will be coming around mid April for his winging and then off we go to our next destination! We will find out where that will be when we get a little closer to the end. So, I hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully the snow and ice will be gone soon and spring will brighten up your days! If not, just come visit! Bye!

No comments: