Wednesday, February 07, 2007

First Week

Well Joe and I are at the end of one full week of training. We started last Thursday. So far it's going pretty well. Of course he's in much better shape than I am, but each run is getting easier and longer. So far the longest is 3 miles, but our long run this week is 4. I'm crossing my fingers that I don't lose a lung. Michael just loves it. He rides along in the stroller while we run on the trail. He thinks it's a blast. It's the only time he will forget that he's not eating! We might have to invest in one of those running stollers though. I'm not sure how long this one will last. It's not meant to be driven at a high rate of speed. Sometimes the wheels lock up and Joe gets embarrassed because it makes him stumble a little:) Poor guy, he has to push because I can barely get myself through the workout, let alone me and a stroller! Ok, well that's the latest! I hope everyone is surviving the cold! Not too much longer and spring will be here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. 3 and 4 miles is a ton. I'll look to you for inspiration in a couple of months. If you invest in a jogging stroller let me know how you like it. I've been considering one.

ps. I love the new format of your blog