Wednesday, May 31, 2006

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

Joe and I cannot wait to come home!!! Although it's going to be a quick visit, I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever! We will be getting in late on Thursday night. I'll be heading to TH on Friday to see mom and the gang. Joe will be out and about in Indy doing what guys do before weddings(golfing, etc.) Saturday it's off to grandma's to see dad and wendy and then back to Indy for the wedding! I wish we could stay longer, but I'm so glad we at least get to visit for a little while. The summer has just started so anyone who wants to visit should make plans to come down! I guess it would be good though to find out where we'll be living first. We should know for sure in a couple weeks! Ok, see you all soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on your last day of school! It must be such a relief to be free for the summer! Enjoy....see you in a few days.

Anonymous said...

I miss you already Melissa! Have fun at home and call me when you get back to P-cola so we can all hang out.

Anonymous said...

Ericka asked me to tell you that she is working from 1-10 tomorrow and wants you to stop by.

We're going to the beach with Amanda and her family (nd the jetski); it'd be great if y'all joined us! Call me.

Sky says hi, too.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the update! I don't think I'll be able to go out to the beach this weekend. I haven't been feeling very well the last couple of days. I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday, so hopefully they will be able to help me out with these headaches. Tell the girls hi, and hopefully we'll see you guys soon!