Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Beach



This weekend the weather has been really nice. Yesterday we went to the beach with some of our friends. Joe and his friends were busy chasing a crab around the water. I didn't get a good photo due to the fact that I don't get in the water:) After that we went to a baseball game. The Pensacola Pelicans are a minor league team here. They play at UWF which is the college a few minutes away from our house. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. We can't wait to come home and see everyone. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Fun!!! Be glad you're down in Florida this weekend - the weather here is cold and yucky! I wish we could come down there again. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Mel, now you listen to me, I talked to a few sharks and they've agreed never to bite you. This might sound crazy, but Carey will tell you that I can in fact talk to sharks and have even had a few call her house and leave voice messages. Now I admit, a bull shark can't speak for a great white and vice verse, but we've got a general understanding. That being said, you should feel free to go get your scuba qualification so that you and Joe can join Taryn and I on some future dives.

Anonymous said...

Mel, it's true what Matt says. I won't bite you. Frankly, you are too petite for me to bother with...not a full meal you see.

Anonymous said...

Mel, your blogged photo of the baby is better than Joe's!!! I can truly see her/him! WOW Chris

Anonymous said...

Mel, your blogged photo of the baby is better than Joe's!!! I can truly see her/him! WOW Chris

Taryn said...

The beach looks great! Our beach in Ft Myers had this nasty seaweed that kept washing up to shore!

Melissa said...

Yuck to seaweed! I hope you're having fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melis! I am so jealous that you have sun... and warmth! Glad everything is going well. I love reading your updates! :)

Melissa said...

Hi Linds-
How are the wedding plans coming along?? Did you get Whitney's save the date card? I thought they were really neat! I hope you and Phil are doing well.