Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring Break times 2!

Hi All! Just wanted to update you. It's been quite a while since I posted anything up here. I flew back to IN last week. It was a good time. I got to go to all of the activities that the kids do, and I got to hang out with the family and my friends. Now I am back to work. BUT NOT FOR LONG! Yes! The Haley/Wong Clan is coming to visit, and we are so excited. I'm taking that week off too, for my second round of spring break. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone at the nicest place I've ever been. Ha Ha! Some people think that is the funniest thing they have ever heard:) Lily, you better get your swim gear on! I heard your mom bought you a fun new swim suit for the trip. Ok, I'll see you soon!
Miss you mom-hope you're doing ok without me!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true. Soon, the scourge of the Haley Clan will befall the southern coastline. I am hoping to find a black pirate flag to fly from the bow of my kayak, sending the beach going public into paniced flight upon my arrival.

Anonymous said...

Matt, somehow I knew that message was from you without you even signing your messages ;)

Anonymous said...

yes i definatly agree with you on that one carey. of course carey, we all know how scared you are of this upcoming weekend due to the fact that on the last family vacation we went on, you were hugely defeated in all strength contests-- including sprinting and wrestling!

Anonymous said...

Oh it's on now. Racing, wrestling, kayaking, swimming...I shall win them all. Plus, I just had a baby, so that'll be even more embarrasing for you all :)