Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good Times!






Well the Haley family trip went off without a hitch. Joe and I had such a great time hanging out with everyone. Great timing too since we had good news to share:) The weather is warm now. No jackets needed today at the pool. It was 80 I think. Here are some pictures of our visit!
This is Lily learning that alcoholic beverages are for adults only. She tried to sneak a sip, but Barclay put a stop to that! Taryn is here with an Irish Wake. It's a famous drink from McGuire's. Joe and I recommend them to all of our guest:)
Well, we wish everyone could have stayed longer! We miss you already!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!!! I forgot you took the one of Lily trying to out drink us all :) Can't believe it's 80 today. Go figure! Miss you guys!!!! I cried for a good 10 minutes when we left.

Anonymous said...

Taryn and I should have our pictures of the trip posted soon, saving the best for last you know.

Melissa said...

Yep, Taryn got a bunch of good pictures! Can't wait to see them:)

Taryn said...

I have our pictures up!!! I couldn't decide which ones to use. Too many good ones plus I had so many cute ones of Lilian! :)