Sunday, March 25, 2012

T-Ball Mania! -Hank

T-Ball Mania is in full swing. Between both boys we have games 3 nights a week. Hank's team is a riot to watch. Kids run all over the place trying to find 1st base. It's hilarious. At this age, knowing where the ball is and which direction to run is key. Any kid who knows both of these is way ahead of the game! So far, Hank is doing very well. He always knows where the ball is, and goes after it. No matter what. I guess he'll learn not to run to cover 1st when he's playing short stop! He hits well too. He really enjoys it and is so excited when he has a game:)




3 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh my, two boys in t-ball and a little girl to tote around to all the fun! Good times :)
Gabriel starts t-ball soon....he can't wait. I will show him these pictures of his cousins. He talks about them all the time.

Anonymous said...

These little t-ball pictures are soooo cute!!!! I wish I could come to some of my baby nephews games - stinks that they live in Florida and Virginia....my mission to get all back to Indiana resumes :)

Carey

Anonymous said...

These little t-ball pictures are soooo cute!!!! I wish I could come to some of my baby nephews games - stinks that they live in Florida and Virginia....my mission to get all back to Indiana resumes :)

Carey