Tuesday, June 16, 2009

8 Months and Counting!

This week we have hit the 8th month mark. While we were at home visiting we were stocked with girl stuff thanks to my mom and Carey. It's so fun to have girl clothes in the house! Now we are busy trying to get the house ready. A surprise baby means lots of rearranging for us! Joe, being the super dad that he is, offered to give up his "Hooray for Joe Room" so we could decorate a room for a girl. Thursday they might schedule the C-section. We are hoping for the first week of August. I will be posting pics of our visit home soon. We had such a great time but as usual we didn't spend as much time with everyone as we would have liked. We are taking suggestions for names. This time we are having trouble!
Top Picks are:

Clair
Margaret(Maggie)
Lola (mostly to torture Joe)
Elizabeth
Grace

5 comments:

Carey said...

I was thinking of ways you could incorporate more than one of your favorite names....Maggie Grace, Claire Elizabeth, Lola Grace. pretty pretty names

Jen Shull said...

Hey, Melissa!
We are having this problem with BOY names...we don't even have ONE on the list! These are all beautiful names, though. I think Maggie and Grace are my favorites, though, since you requested votes. :) GOOD LUCK picking one!

Taryn said...

I love them all :) I would use your two favorite for the first and middle name.

Joe said...

I like Maggie the most! Margaret Mary Haley. What a beautiful catholic girl that will be! So, my vote is for Maggie, then Elizabeth, then Clair.

Sarah said...

Hi Melissa! I like Elizabeth (Ellie)Grace.