Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mike does not love the dr-

Mike is one of the most social kids I know. He says hi to any and everyone. That is except for the dr. We had to take him to the ER today b/c he had an ear infection. He screamed like he has never screamed before when anyone came near him. He kept saying "no doctors, no doctors." I'm not sure where this fear of drs developed, but oh my gosh. Even when I was in the hospital with Henry, he told every nurse that came in the door, "NO!". He did not want any of them to come near me. So anyway, he came out with every medicine under the sun. That is matched with Henry's medicine for Thrush. He had to go to the dr earlier this week for that. And now after discovering that the drs have left soemthing behind after my C-section, I will be going in to get that taken care of this week. I hope we can narrow these visits down to well baby check ups and be done with the doctors!(wishful thinking!)

3 comments:

Carey said...

Just wait till winter hits! Poor Mike and Henry...sorry to hear about their ailments! I hope your prob is an easy fix at the doc office! Good grief.

Melissa said...

Thanks. I hope it's an easy fix too. they are going to have to go back in to get it, so it should be interesting what kind of healing time this is going to take. I don't have a lot of extra, so I hope it's a very small incision that needs no follow up or coma inducing pain meds:)!

Anonymous said...

Hope the removal goes well Mel. It's kind of like that Seinfeld episode where Kramer drops a junior mint candy while he's observing a surgery and it falls into the patients body....but not as funny of course.