Friday, May 02, 2008

20 Weeks


Today was the 20 week appoinment. This could have been the big one if I had decided to find out what we are having. I didn't do it though. What I did find out is that the baby is getting big, fast. I am 20 weeks, and the baby is measuring 22 wks and 6 days. So, at this rate I should have a baby that looks as big as a 6 month old. Just kidding, but seriously, this could be a big one. If it is a boy, which I have a feeling that it is, I could very easily have a 10 lb baby on my hands. My brother was over 10 lbs, so it's possible. I started this wishing and wishing for a girl, now I have been wishing that I just have a baby that looks like a newborn and not a toddler! My friend Natalie had her appointment at the same time, so I got to see her ultrasound and she is having another boy. She had a boy last time and he is 4 months older than Mike. This time our babies could have the same birthday. We will see!

3 comments:

Carey said...

Hi there new nephew/neice! What a great ultrasound shot - he/she looks like such a full grown baby :) I love him/her already. I'm so glad everything is going so well.

Taryn said...

I am glad to see all is well with Baby Haley!!!

Gabe wants to type something...
hm olf m uyyyyyyyy

That is Gabriel saying HI :) He is sitting on my lap and really really thought he needed to hit the keyboard a few times.

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.