Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally!








Oh my! It's been so long since I have posted pictures of Mike. I finally got my camera loaded on the computer here, so I wanted to put some up. He is getting so big. He says all kinds of words. He has recently started telling me when he needs his diaper changed so I am going to go get him a potty chair today. He is totally afraid of the big potty, so we'll get a smaller version and hopefully he'll like it. Today he is going to my dad's and spending the night! This is his first real time away from home. Since Joe has been gone, Mike and I have been together every second and it is sad to have him gone. But, he's has a blast at my dad's house, so I know it will be great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is! I'm glad everything is going well with your pregnancy. Things are going well in Pensacola. We miss you!

Carey said...

He is getting big - it's been too long since we've seen you both. I want to see your belly :) I'm glad you got the camera hooked up. Trying to figure out when we can make it to the Haute. Will Mike be back early tomorrow or not until late?

Taryn said...

He is getting so big! I can't even believe it. I can totally see his little personality coming through on those pictures. Too funny! I love it! Miss you guys.