Thursday, November 15, 2007

We have a climber on our hands!

So I've been slacking a little on the blog. We've done a couple fun things, but I haven't gotten around to downloading the pictures yet, but I will do that soon. Anyway, I did want to tell you all a little story about our friend Mike. He's been doing a lot of new things lately, but none of them comes close to this. I heard him getting up from his nap the other day so I went in to get him. I walked in to find him standing on top of his changing table! For those of you who haven't seen his room, the changing table is up against the end of his crib. The crazy kid climbed from the crib to the top of the changing table and was standing there straight up just looking to the ground. Luckily, I got there before he decided to try to get down. So needless to say, I had to move some furniture around to keep this from happening again. Ever since he did that, he's been climbing onto and into everything! He can climb up on the couch, into dishwasher, into his little closet, just everywhere!

2 comments:

Carey said...

Everyone tells me that little boys can be wild climbers! Now you'll have to watch him so closely. He just does incredible things for as young as he is!

Taryn said...

That little stinker! I can't believe he can do that!!! Ah, the fun I have coming in a year :)