Wednesday, August 29, 2007

9 month Well Baby


Today was Mike's 9 month visit. He's doing very well. He weighs 19.7lbs (ups three lbs from the last check up) and is 29 inches tall. The doctor notice that his head circumference had gotten much bigger. She said that she would watch it, but usually if it keeps getting bigger they find that there is somone else in the family with a large head. Hmmm, I wonder who that could be!
Mike made his mom look like a big liar. The doctor asked me if he was waving or playing patty cake. I told her he wasn't. Then when she was leaving he waved "bye" to her. So I guess he does wave!

3 comments:

Carey said...

His hair has gotten longer too! I love that he has a big head...that's so funny! Hopefully he'll be spared the b____ w________ b__ ( I wrote in code in case people who don't know the joke about joe's behind read this). I miss you guys! Have fun in Milwauki (sp??) this weekend

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!! How r u guys? Tht is a really cute picture of mike. I can't believe he waved @ her when she left. I can't believe u would lie to a doctor, Melissa!:)Well I guess I'll tlk 2 u later!

Taryn said...

Glad to hear Michael is growing :) I love the picture! I wonder if Gabriel will have a big head too! Hmmm....Guess we will have to wait and see.