Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Misc. Pics of Mike and Company!


He LOVES this bear

He's pulling up on everything now


Splashing! He likes to try to speed crawl in the tub


They are making the same face

Just wants to get down and crawl!

"Take our picture, take our picture" says Joe!

He's getting the hang of his sippy cup.

Since my memory card broke, I have been using the one that came with my camera. The problem is it only holds 18 pictures! So now I have to upload them to the computer a lot more often. So these are the most recent. Just hanging around the house, some of father's day, etc.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Watch out Joe & Melissa, Michael is on the move! Before too long he will be running everywhere :) I love the picture of him asleep with his bear.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Look at him go! It was great to see the Snyder's this past weekend, but it wasn't the same without you guys there. Maybe they'll get East Coast and be near you so we can all visit together again. I can't believe Mikey is getting so big... Tell Joe we said congrats on his first flight...Brian is flying (no pun intended) through the FRS here - its pretty crazy. I guess the estimated completion time is Nov 2nd then its off to SERE school. Hope all is well!

Carey said...

Michael is so strong! I can't believe he's pulling up already. You're going to have a young walker on your hands...watch out! I just love him to pieces!

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone! It's been a while since I've written. Michael is getting so big! I can't wait to see all of you! Love Ya!