Thursday, May 31, 2007

Swim Time!


Ready to get out


Sponge Bob No Pants!

Mike LOVES his new pool!
Thanks to Chris we now have a great wading pool for Mike. He loves it! My camera has been on the fritz so I missed the first dip he took today. It was pretty funny! He only had his swim trunks on and it was pretty cute. By the time I started getting these pictures he was out for the second time and needed his shirt! At first I decided to forget about the trunks, but after a while I thought I better put them on! I didn't want his bottom to get burnt!

3 comments:

Carey said...

Look at the little water bug go! That pool is perfect for him b/c you can just put an inch of water in and let him go to town!

Taryn said...

What a cute beach baby :) Michael, your Aunt Taryn already misses you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Michael is so cute! Maybe I can take a swim with him when we come.:)Love you guys!