Sunday, July 30, 2006

Visitors!










So far the family has been in town since Wednesday. We have done a lot of fun stuff. We went to Navarre beach for the day. We went bowling(Allie's favorite), to the water park, to the aquarium and to the pool. The guys went golfing today. Cole decided it was way too hot around the 5th hole. We also went shopping for baby furniture! Yay! Everyone was so nice and helped put everything together. It looks great thanks to all of their hard work! Mom has been busy in the kitchen. She made us a big fried chicken dinner the other night and tonight she is making a lot of Joe's favorites. This is only the beginning. We still have a few more days left so I will post more photos at the end of the week!!!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

Baby Aviator.....very cute! Looks like you guys are having a great time with your family :)

Anonymous said...

I love the decorations! How cute. Enjoy the rest of their visit. Tell everyone hi for me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa!

Just checking up on you! Congratulations on finding out you are having a boy! Your decorations are really cute. And I cannot believe how old your brothers and sister look! Wow!

Melissa said...

Hey Linds!
Glad you wrote. I need your email address. When we moved we had to swith service providers so I lost my old account.

Anonymous said...

ooh, its ljenda@hotmail.com

I just sent you an email, so you probably didn't get it. Just wondering if by chance you were coming up for Whitney's wedding in a few weeks? I know it is a stretch, but I hope to see you two!

Anonymous said...

That was a really fun trip that went by way too fast. I want to come back so bad. I don't like going to school. It is a little different in the seventh grade. You will never guess what happened. We fot t-shirts that we have to wear when we have ISTEP. It's insane. LOVE YA!