Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Gulf Breeze Zoo





Hi Everyone! It's been quite a while since I posted anything. Mostly because it's been a while since we've done anything very exciting! Last weekend we went to the zoo in Gulf Breeze. It's a little small, but it has some really cool things to see. The snake exhibit was really neat. They had pythons, constrictors and anacondas. These things were huge! They also had black bears, lions, and tigers. I didn't get too many great pictures. A lot of them were through fences, so they didn't turn out. There were a couple of opportunities to get some good shots though. I hope you all are having a good week! Only 1 more day until Friday!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That giraffe really stuck his face in your camera :) Joe said you're feeling a little better, Mel. Glad to hear it! Are you guys going to make it home on graduation weekend?

Anonymous said...

Jay and I went to the Gulf Breeze Zoo a couple week ago, too. We had a nice time just hanging out. We watched the gorilla forever! They were so funny.

See you at work tomorrow! Yippee!
Krissy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Mel. However, if i might make one suggestion, a really great picture would be if you pushed Joe into the gorilla cage and he was getting attacked....then you took a picture..that would be awesome. So, just something to think about for next time.

Melissa said...

Hey Kissy, Benna and I thought it might be neat if we did a bid trip to the zoo for the girls. What do you think? Maybe the three of us could do it together!

Taryn said...

I LOVE THE GIRAFFE! haha! Looks like you had fun. Please ignore my husband and his comment ;)

Anonymous said...

You might try, though alas, you cannot ignore my comments despite the urging of my wife. To be certain, it is my comments that brighten your day and make you feel good about yourself. Why, a day without Ole Matty's comments is like a day without sunshine.

Melissa said...

Oh, Matt. Your comments bring us great joy. I especially enjoy those made at Joe's expense:) Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Joe, i jumped on here as soon as I got back to the office to check out the baby pics....yet there is nothing!!! Hurry up and post them - can't wait to see!