Monday, November 07, 2005

RE: Blogspots and Dog Pee on the Carpet

Well ok, at first I was really worried that one more spot on the carptet might send me over the edge. BUT, just in the knick of time Henry realized that Riley was teaching him to go OUTSIDE! So after a few mishaps to the couch and a few more threats to his life, he finally got it. We are happy to report that Henry is finally going outside. The carpet (and the couch) were cleaned on Saturday and there have been no more accidents. I give Riley all of the credit although I might have mentioned that Henry would be thrown off the balcony if the couch situation did not improve! Either way, he' s finally on track. Oh, and he lost a tooth today! I tell you the fun never ends around here!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Glad to know the potty problems are resolved. I was starting to worry for Henry (& Riley's) life!